Rules for Five-Minute Friday (originated @ Gypsy Mama)
1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Get a little crazy with encouragement for the five minuter who linked up before you.
Home…where those who know you best, love you anyway…but may not always let you stay the way you are.
Home…where you can STOP…rushing…faking…pretending…striving.
Home…it may not be a real place here…it may not be with your biological family…it may not even be with your church family at times.
Home… it is that place where you are known by God…deeply loved and not condemned anymore! (cf. Romans 8:1-4)
- Because He became the required sacrifice for us.
- He paid the eternal penalty for our sin and satisfied all of the requirements of the Father’s justice.
- Now, we are able to stand before Christ dressed in His righteousness, not our guilt and sin!
- Repenting, (being sorry for our sin and changing direction) recognizing our need for Christ, and receiving the free gift of His grace!
Home…a wonderful place to be…near the heart of God…with people who love Him and you…and one day we will be eternally with Him in heaven…where even now, He is preparing a home for us! (cf. John 14: 2-3)
As you can tell, my site is definitely not back to normal. We’re still in the middle of the process of updating and improving the site. Photos aren’t “taking” right now. Soon…