IN MY DREAMS…
- I am kind and loving
- I am thin and fit.
- I am wise and humble.
- I am beautiful in soul and body.
IN REAL LIFE…
- I react and want my way on my own time schedule.
- I struggle to lose 10 simple pounds. I hate to exercise.
- I don’t seek after God and His wisdom, but worship my own idols; I am arrogant.
- My hopes for physical beauty are becoming mired in excessive lines, droops and ripples.
- My desires for inner beauty? Often fall by the wayside when I fail to submit to God’s training and character building events in my life.
Is there any hope? Yes!
This IS REAL LIFE! Thanks be to God!
**FIVE MINUTE FRIDAY–this is the brainchild of Gypsy Mama. We are to write on the given topic for 5 minutes and stop. I read it through and make sure it makes sense, add my links and a photo or two and it is on its way. Take a look at the links on her page and see what others did with today’s topic: IN REAL LIFE.